Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Stranger Side

This blog is a place where I am posting things from the stranger side of life. Some may say “paranormal” but it is all normal to one such as myself. The nature of reality is not as most perceive it to be. There lies our prison, but also our chance at freedom. Bars unseen make the perfect prison. One cannot break someone one does not know exists. There are plenty of sites about the strange. My goal is twofold. The first is to shed a bit of light on those unseen prison bars. The second is to smuggle a file into your mental prison to aid in your escape. Why would I do such a thing? It is not because I am a nice guy. Exposure to “reality” can be a hash thing. Accepting things the way the are is easier than taking responsibility for building one's own universe. My goal is to stage a prison break. The more of us running around free, the harder it will be to corral us back into consensus reality. Now is your chance to back away. Still here? Then let us, as the saying goes, see how far down the rabbit hole we can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment